Mac eyeshadow in Tempting- Review


Hey everyone,



I know it’s been a while that the product I am reviewing today has been around. A lot of the bloggers have reviewed it and given its due share however, I wanted to share my opinion on this product.

Ok, let’s get started.



I am reviewing a lovely eye shadow from my favourite makeup brand MAC cosmetics. I personally love owning MAC products as it gives me a feeling of being a true makeup professional though I am not one.. haha.. One day will get there:)



MAC describes tempting as:

Sinfully rich coco. A highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly. Blends well.



My experience with the product:

I LOVE TEMPTING! Yes, I can scream and say that. This was my first ever Mac eye shadow which I bought. It’s been a year now and ever since I am a Mac convert. This eye shadow is from their lustre range. A lot of makeup artist are not a big fan of the lustre range but I personally have had no issues..yaaayy!

I use my finger to apply the eye shadow as I feel there is less fallout as compared to using of a brush. It applies really well and is highly pigmented. This is a gorgeous looking brownish gold eye shadow which can be worn during evenings as for day I don't pick this one as the shimmery effect is a bit overwhelming for me. This shade in particular will suit all skin tones very well.

As for the lasting power it lasts on my eye lids for 3 hours without a primer and 5 hours with a primer and ( FYI I do have oily lids....)


I like to wear this all over my eye lids with a extreme black kohl on my waterline and loads of mascara and this instantly brightens my eyes and overall looks fantastic.

Final thoughts: when you only have a few minutes to spare dressing up simply fall back on this eye shadow to make you look pretty without having to spend much time in front of the mirror...:)



The Good:

Gorgeous shade

Travel friendly

Pigmented

Doesn't crease

Decent staying power

Easy to blend

Works great as a single overall eye shadow



The not so good:

Bit of a fall out during application

Can't be worn during day time as its shimmery

Expensive (It’s Mac after all)



Price: Rs 990

Rating: 4/5


Totally recommend it! get it for the love of brown n shimmer...:)



See you in my next post.

Be beautiful be you..



Love,

Ravs

 

Comments